At Little Way Cancer Support Centre we offer a range of services and therapies to support those affected by cancer. All of our services are provided free of charge, thanks to the generosity of our supporters.
The services include:
- Access to a professionally qualified counsellor who will be able to support you and that of your family in the management of your concerns that can arise with a cancer diagnosis.
We can provide you with a selection of therapies that you can choose from:
- Oncology Massage
- Indian Head Massage and
These therapies may help you
- To feel relaxed and less anxious
- To help you sleep better
- Cope with the side effects of treatment
- To improve your quality of life
Our holistic therapist also recommends the following:
- Relaxation and Meditation
When you contact the centre we will discuss with you the services that we can help you with on this journey.
If you have any further questions about the supports offered, please do not hesitate to contact us on 045 902996 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.