LITTLE WAY CANCER SUPPORT CENTRE TERMS and CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO THE
EASTER RAFFLE 2022
- The raffle will operate from 31ST March till midnight on the 6th April 2023. Any tickets received after this time will be disqualified. Draw will take place on that day.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to the winners for any dissatisfaction.
- By entering the raffle, the entrant agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the raffle draw, if invited to participate by the Promoter.
- On purchase of an online ticket for the raffle draw, all purchasers of tickets are automatically entered. No alternative prize will be offered. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The draw is open to all persons aged 18 or over as at the draw date.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award the prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
- The Promoter respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this raffle at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party. If due to unavailability of a particular prize, beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter and sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for another prize of similar value.
- The winners will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date either by email or telephone and will be required to make arrangements to collect the prizes from the Little Way Cancer Support Centre, Unit 2/3 Village Centre, Clane, Co Kildare.